$ 75 million dollars
Blake Shelton net worth is around 70 to 75 million dollars according to various sources.
Blake Tollison Shelton was born on 18 June 1976 in Ada Oklahoma United States.
Blake Shelton net worth sources:
Blake Shelton net worth is contributed from different sources like as follows:
- Singles sale
- Concert tours
- Endorsement deals
- Song albums sales
- Song writer
- Television personality i.e. salary from the show the voice
Blake Shelton net worth and beginning of the career:
Blake Shelton started his career in year 2001 when he gave his first single named as Austin. This song remained as the number one song on the list of billboard chart of hot country songs.
After the single he released his first two albums which were named as All over me and Ol red. The album all over me was the gold certified album of the singer.
Blake Shelton net worth earned from concert tours:
Blake Shelton net worth has the largest share from this source. He has earned 63 million dollars from his concert tours. The detail of the income he earned from this source is as follows;
He has done 3 major concert tours till now, say in 16 years of his music career:
- The first major concert tour he has done in year2012 which had the title of ‘ well-lit and amplified’ he earned % of its total box office earning which added 21.25 million dollars in the Blake Shelton net worth.
- In year 2013 he went on another major concert tour named as ‘ten times crazier’ which contributed a sum of 42.41 million dollars in the net worth of Blake Shelton.
- In the recent year 2016 he has done another concert tour in the city Detroit, though the earning of the concert are not disclosed yet.
See Also: Future Net Worth: How Rich is Future?
Blake Shelton net worth earned from Singles sales:
Blake Shelton net worth has not as much earned from the single sales as the concerts do but not so small to be ignored. This amount is almost 8 % of the total Blake Shelton net worth. It is almost 6 million dollars. Detail of the income earned from his singles is as follows;
- His first single was “Austin” which was sung and recorded in year 2001. 1.5 million Units of the song have been sold at the rate of 1.99 dollars and added a total of 264173 dollars in the Blake Shelton net worth.
- Ol’ Red was released in year 2002 with selling 0.75 million units and paid 132086 dollars to the net worth of Blake Shelton.
- Next single was ‘some Beach’. Total of 132086 units of the single have been sold and have added 0.75 million dollars in Blake Shelton net worth.
- ‘Hillbilly bone’ contributed 264173 dollars by having 1.5 million units in the sales.
- ‘Honey Bee has added 660434 by selling the greatest number of units equal to 3.75 million units.
- Another best-selling single of the singer is ‘God Gave me You’. Total 3.75 million units of the song have been sold and added 660431 dollars in Blake Shelton net worth.
- After that another single ‘Sure be cool if you did’ added 440288 dollars in the Blake Shelton net worth. Total 2.5 million units of the song have been sold till now.
- Boys round here is another single which was released in year 2013, which added 660431 dollars.
- In years 2001 2015 his other all singles contributed a total of 2.5 million dollars in the net worth if the singer.
- These singles altogether add a sum of almost 6 million dollars in the net worth of the singer.
Blake Shelton net worth earned from music albums:
Blake Shelton has gave more than 10 albums till today and added 12 million dollars in his net worth.
The detail of the income he earned from his albums is given below:
- First album of Blake Shelton had the title of his own name and was released in 2001. This album added a total of 1.4 million dollars in the net worth of the singer.
- ‘The Dreamer’ is his next album which was released in 2003 and added a total of 729461 dollars in the income of Blake Shelton.
- Next album ‘Blake Shelton’s Barn and Grill’ added a total of 729460 dollars in the net worth of Blake Shelton.
- Blake Shelton added a sum of another 729461 dolllars in his income through his album ‘Pure BS’ which was released in year 2007.
- The total income of Blake Shelton has almost 729461from Blake Shelton’ s album ‘Startin’ Fires’
- In year 2011 he gave another album named as ‘Red River Blue’ which added 1458923 dollars in the net worth of the singer’s net worth.
- In next year he gave another album called as ‘Based on True Story’. This album added 1458923 in the net worth of Blake Shelton.
- Other albums which were released during 2008 to 2015 have added 3.8 million dollars in the net worth of the singer.
Blake Shelton net worth earned from Endorsements:
Blake Shelton has earned almost 42 million dollars in his net worth. According to an estimate Blake Shelton earns almost 6 million dollars annually from the endorsements deals he has made till today.
Blake Shelton net worth earned from Acting:
Blake Shelton has also earned a small but not negligible amount from acting as a source of income.
He has acted in few movies and TV projects and added a total of almost 0.26 million dollars in his net worth.
Blake Shelton net worth earned from Appearances:
Blake Shelton has made various appearances in different shows and earned 0.8 million dollars in his net worth.
Blake Shelton net worth earned from “the Voice”:
The dingle is working as a judge in a singing competition show which goes on air from television.
He has been receiving almost 50000 dollars per episode from this show. He has done 216 episodes of the show and added 10.8 million dollars in his net worth.
Blake Shelton net worth earned from YouTube:
Blake Shelton has a channel on YouTube by his name and has earned a total of 3.38 as his earnings from this channel.