Net worth: $ 80 million
A retired American professional Basketball player Chris Webber net worth is $ 80 million. He is 5 time NBA All Star and former NBA Rookie of the Year.
- Born on: 1 March, 1973
- Born in: Michigan, U.S.
- Source of income: NBA T.V analyst, NBA basketball player
- Famous for: Basketball player, spokesperson
Beginning of Career:
how much Chris Webber is fond of Basketball? Webber is highest paid basketball player in the world. In 1986 when he was studying in middle school he won a city championship. In 1991, in high schooling he became National High School Basketball Player of the year in 3 Michigan State’s school Champion. And known as Michigan’s Mr. Basketball. In 1993
15 years career in NBA:
In 1993 Webber was selected for NBA Drafting by Orlando Magic. And he became number 1 draft pick. After that Magic traded the Webber to Golden State Warriors and 3 future first round draft picks.
Golden State Warrior: In his first year’s outstanding performance on Golden State Warrior Webber won the NBA Rookie Award of the year. But after soon his swept performance in 3 games which became the reason of conflict with his coach a very long duration.
Washington Bullets: In 1996 Webber deals his next year to Washington Bullets (which known as Washington Wizards from 1997). Webber spent coming 3 years with Washington Wizards with his friends and college teammate, Juwan Howard. At that in 1997 he was nominated for First All Star Team.
Sacramento Kings: In 1998 Chris Webber net worth dealt to Sacramento Kings. But Webber didn’t want to join Kings because this was not the beast team at that time and losing many time. Webber’s effort made best Sacramento and reached the Sacramento Kings near the NBA Finals. In 2001 it became top franchise league. At that time again Webber nominated two times for All Star Team. That was time when Chris Webber net worth grew up, and Webber was the top athlete on NBA Jam 2000. After that Webber signed a contract with Sacramento Kings for seven years of $ 127 million.
Philadelphia 76ers: In 2005 Webber dealt to Philadelphia 76ers along with Barnes and Bradley.
Detroit Pistons: In 2007 Chris Webber dealt to Detroit Pistons. Webber was prominent from game 5 performance after getting 20 points in Eastern Conference Finals. After acquiring to Webber Detroit Pistons were much improved and took at top of her basketball team.
Retirement: In 2008 Webber dealt with Golden State Warriors around $ 1.3 million. Webber retired in March 2008 from Basketball because of his physically unfitness. After that he joined television as an analyst for NBA on TNT and also worked as commentator because he has much speaking talent.
Endorsements and other investment:
Chris Webber net worth has some remunerative endorsements deals, financial stock holdings and essential property holdings. He has several restaurant, huge sold over perfumes and fashion line. His earnings also come from television serving as a top analyst on NMA TV’s Game Time Live. This TV show also benefited Chris Webber net worth.
Chris Webber as a Philanthropist:
Chris Webber has a charitable personality. He is active in different charities like The Timeout Foundation which created by himself in 1993. This foundation is made for give the opportunities of creativity and a positive education to the youngsters. He also created C Webb’s Crew in 1999 where group tickets donated for youth and families.
Chris Webber Awards and honor:
Chris Webber net worth was accumulating by his best of his career achievements. Many time he received honor and awards.
- He got honored 5 time for All-Star Game selection in 1997, in 2000, in 2001, in 2002 and in 2003
- He got honored 1 time NBA Rebounding Championship in 1999
- He got honored in 2001 All NBA First Team
- He got honored for three times in 1999, in 2002 and in 2003 for All NBA Second Team
- He got honored for 1 time All NBA First Team in 2001
- He got honored for 1 time All Rookie of the Year in 1994
- He got honored for 1 time All Rookie First Team in 1994
- He got honored for 9 times NBA Player of the week
Brief history of Chris Webber yearly cash earnings:
Allen yearly income increased as fluently but Chris Webber net worth booted when he signed a contract with Golden State Warriors and Washington Bullets. But his bid deal was signed with Sacramento Kings for 8 years of almost $ 130 million. If earning rate remains same like this, Webber reached at billionaires list. But now this not enough work, he must do endorsements and investment in big companies and major Brands.
- Webber’s cash earning in 2002 was $ 12.7 million
- Webber’s cash earning in 2003 was $ 14 million
- Webber’s cash earning in 2004 was $ 16 million
- Webber’s cash earning in 2005 was $ 17.5 million
- Webber’s cash earning in 2006 was $ 20 million
- Webber’s cash earning in 2007 was $ 18 million
- Chris Webber Net Worth in 2008 was $ 19 million
Chris Webber Net Worth V/s NBA’s rich players and other celebrities:
Chris Webber Net Worth is more than many popular NBA Basketball Player but there are also many Basketball players whose worth crossed billion dollars.
- Webber’s net worth is 9.2 times less as compared to Michael Jordan’s net worth
- Webber’s net worth is 7.7 times less as compared to Vince McMahon’s net worth
- Webber’s net worth is 2.5 times less as compared to Kobe Bryant’s net worth
- Webber’s net worth is 1.5 times less as compared to Kevin Garnett’s net worth
- Webber’s net worth is 1 time higher as compared to Dirk Nowitzki’s net worth
- Webber’s net worth is 1 time higher as compared to Carmelo Anthony’s net worth