Hotspot Shield ++ is the modified version of actual Hotspot Shield VPN application which is widely downloaded from the App Store. The modification to the original app itself gives you access to all features that were part of the standard application and there are some modified features as well that the users can get to enjoy. So, let’s dive directly into how you can have this app on your device without having to jailbreak it. Here are the steps to follow.
- The process starts with getting the IPA file for the app as without that you won’t be able to install it on your iOS 10 device. You can search with the term Hotspot Shield++ IPA download and there will be plenty of results popping in front of you. You can them simply choose one from the available options download the IPA.
- Once you have the IPA downloaded to your device, you’ll now have to go through with the sideloading process. Yes, any installation without Jailbreak will need you to sideload the IPA file and same is the case with Hotspot Shield++ installation. But that’s pretty much a simple process and you have to follow some simple instructions for that. It should be kept in mind, however, that you can take a couple of routes for sideloading the IPA file depending on your tools’ preference and the computer you may be using for that. Here are the options that you can try.
As soon as you have sideloaded the Hotspot Shield++ IPA on your iOS 10 device, you will have to tell your iOS that the installation can be trusted and you’d like iOS to run the app whenever you want to. For this you will have to:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone
- Select General
- Select Profiles & Device Management
- Find the profile that you have just installed for Hotspot Shield++ application
- Tap to open the profile
- Tap on Trust button for the said profile
- Tap Trust once more to confirm
Now you can exit Settings and launch the Hotspot Shield++ application normally as you do with the other apps from App Store. It all becomes normal as you’ve trusted the certificate of the app and your iOS doesn’t consider it something unusual that it doesn’t recognize. With that, you can now enjoy unlimited VPN access on your iOS device and browse anything you’d like.