$300 Million Dollars
Lisa Marie Presley is an American well known singer. She was born on 1st February 1968 in Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America. She is sole daughter of a renowned musician cum actor of his time. Almost 49 years old singer Lisa Marie Presley net worth is 300 million dollars which is earned from her music albums, song writing and acting.
Lisa Marie Presley net worth Sources:
Lisa Marie Presley net worth has been shared from different sources. These sources are as follows:
- Music Albums
- Songs Writing
Lisa Marie Presley net worth received as inheritance:
Lisa Marie Presley is also known as the daughter of King. The reason is the fame of his father. Her father, Elvis Presley, was a famous rock and roll icon. The rock star was deceased in 1993. Lisa Marie Presley is the only child of the famous star. He in his will gave the right of his whole property to his daughter, Lisa Marie. At the death of his father she was 25 years old and received his father’s property in inheritance which has been grown to the present value of 100 million dollars now.
Along with that she got ownership of the Graceland where his father used to live in their home town Memphis.
Lisa Marie Presley net worth earned from Music:
Lisa Marie Presley net worth earned from her music albums and singles:
- Lisa Marie Presley was though born with the silver spoon in her mouth because of being the daughter of two celebrity parents. As her father was a successful singer and her mother was a famous actress so she had as much money in her inheritance so could live without doing a single day work. But the girl did not remain idol and kept on her father’s money. In year 2003 he herself started singing and writing songs. She started with being a vocalist. The detail of her music albums and singles she gave is as follows:
- The first album of the celebrity daughter was named as “To whom it may concern”. It was released on 8th April 2003. The album got Platinum status according to its sales threshold, and Lisa Marie Presley net worth was increased by a total of 25 million dollars from the earning of this album sales.
- In the same year
- The next album of the singer was released on 5th April 2005. The album had the title of “Now What”. The album was ranked at number 9 in United Sates of America. The singer was not as much praised for her music but still could earn almost 15.38 million dollars from the sales revenue of this album.
- From the above mentioned album the song “Lights Out” was released as a single and gave the singer a total of 18.75 as earning from the song only.
- Another song from her second album was as well released separately as single and gave her 25 million dollars. The title name of the song was “Idiot”. The song gave 25 million dollars which was even higher than her income received from the whole album.
- After 2005 she took a break of almost 5 years and in 2007 she gave a single which had a title of “in the Ghetto”.
- Then again after 5 years she gave another music album which was named as “Storm and grace”. The music album got the gold status according to its selling. The music album added a total of 17.142 million dollars in Lisa Marie Presley net worth in year 2012.
- She has done only 3 major albums in her whole career as a vocalist but added almost 100 million dollars as a rough amount of 89.32 million dollars.
Lisa Marie Presley net worth year wise:
- In year 2012 Lisa Marie Presley net worth was not so much low because she had 153.846 million dollars in that.
- In the next year, year 2013 another 50 million dollars in her net worth and total amount of 203.389 million dollars.
- In the year 2014 the singer Lisa Marie Presley had a huge amount as her net worth which was 250 million dollars.
- In the previous year her net worth was increased to 272.75 million dollars from 250 million dollars in the year 2014.
- In the recent year she has added another 50 million dollars in her net worth and a sum has been reached up to the level of 300 million dollars.
Lisa Marie Presley net worth as compared to other singers of her generation:
- Madonna is also a successful American singer who has 560 million dollars which is 1.8 times higher than that of Lisa Marie Presley net worth.
- Mariah Carey is a 46 years old female singer has 535 million dollars as her net worth which is 1.78 times higher than that of Lisa Marie.
- Dolly Parton has a total net worth of 500 million dollars this amount is almost 1.6 times higher than that of Lisa.
- Johnny Mathis is 81 years old singer who has 400 million dollars in his net worth 1.3 times higher than that of Lisa.
- Victoria Bechkham is 42 years old female singer who has 300 million dollars as her net worth which is equal to Lisa Marie Presley net worth.