Quentin Tarantino Net Worth: 100 Million Dollars
The star, Quentin Jerome Tarantino, has 100 million dollars in his net worth. The star was born in Knoxville, Tennessee United States of America on 27th March 1963. This celebrity earned this net worth from different sources of income.
Quentin Tarantino net worth and his annual salary:
The star has a total net worth ranging from 90 million dollars to 100 million dollars. It becomes almost 60 million British Pounds. Annually Quentin Tarantino earns almost 11.5 million dollars on average which shows that his monthly salary becomes almost 1 million dollars.
Quentin Tarantino net worth earning sources:
The celebrity, Quentin Jerome Tarantino, has earned this 100 million net worth from various sources like as follows;
- Film Director
- Film Producer
Quentin Tarantino net worth and start of his career:
- He started his writing career in very young age. He was only 14 years old when he wrote a screenplay named as Captain Peachfuzz which was mainly a story of a pizza stealer.
- After one or two years he started a job at a porn theater by saying that he is mentally older than his real age in years.
- During those times he started taking acting classes at the James Best. During those classes he started production with collaboration of a senior film producer Craig Hamann. The first film produced by these producers together was “My best friend’s Birthday” in 1987.
- He also worked in the project “the golden girls” in year 1988.
Quentin Tarantino net worth earned from movies-as producer and actor:
- In year 1992 his first major project, a movie, “Reservoir Dogs” was released. This movie added almost
- In October 1994 his second project was released. The name of the movie was “Pulp Fiction” which added almost 3.9 million dollars in the Quentin Tarantino net worth. This movie earned a total of 181 million dollars business to the producers.
- In December 1997 his film Jackie Brown was released. That movie increased the star’s net worth by almost 7.8 million dollars.
- On 10th October 2003 his film “Kill Bill –Volume one” was released which added round about 8.9 million dollars in the net worth of the celebrity.
- One year after the release of the first volume of the film “kill bill”, the second volume of the film was released, in April 2004, which added almost 5.46 million dollars in the net worth of the star.
- The star gave another project to audience with the name of “Death Proof” in April 2007 and added almost 10.8 million dollars in Quentin Tarantino net worth.
- In 2009 his movie “Inglorious Bustards” which added almost 5.6 million dollars in the net worth of the star and made the business of total 322 million dollars approximately.
- In year 2012 his film was released with the name of “Django Unchained”. This film added almost 17.44 million dollars in the net worth of the filmmaker. This film made the business of almost 4425.6 million dollars and received an Oscar as well.
- In December of previous year, year 2005 he added 7.3 million dollars from his film “the hateful eight”. This movie did the business of 155 million dollars approximately.
Quentin Tarantino net worth earned in previous years:
- In year 2012 the star earned a total 6.45 million dollars as his yearly income.
- In year 2013 he added almost 7.8 million dollars in his net worth.
- In year 20144 he earned a total of 10.3 million dollars in his net worth.
- In the previous year he earned almost 12 million dollars from his film profession mostly.
Quentin Tarantino net worth of previous four years:
- The net worth of the star in the financial year ended at 2012 was almost 46.15 million dollars.
- In the year ended 2013 the Quentin Tarantino net worth was almost 61.01 million dollars overall.
- In the year ending 2014 he had a total net worth of almost 75 million dollars in his net worth.
- In the previous year he had almost 90, million dollars in his account as his total net worth.
Quentin Tarantino net worth as compared to that of other film producers of United States of America:
- The net worth of the Hollywood film producer Stephen Bing is 600 million dollars who has 5 times bigger net worth as compared to that of Quentin.
- The net worth of the star is almost 6 times smaller than that of Joe Roth who has 700 million dollars in his net worth approximately.
- The Hollywood film producer Shane Smith has 400 million dollars in his net worth which is 44 times bigger than that of the said film producer, Quentin.
- The net worth of Suroosh Alvi is also 4 times bigger bet worth as that of Quentin Tarantino who has 400 million dollars net worth.
- The net worth of the star is almost equal to half of that of the producer David Crane by having almost 200 million dollars as his net worth.