$ 310 Million
Taylor Swift net worth is $310. She is an American singer, songwriter and music producer. She is very popular due to her magical voice and people love her performances. She got to be distinctly one of nation’s brightest (and most youthful) faces in 2006 after that She just as 16 year discharged her first collection. Taylor Swift is performing from her early teen age on different levels like schools and different functions and Wyomissing where she made that first big appearance as a feature of a youngsters’ theater emerging star. Forbes positioned Taylor Swift as 69th most effective big name with income of $18.5 million in 2009, following the year later in 2010 twelfth most capable VIP with profit of $46 million. She has also earned lot of awards in her career including BMIS, ACMs, AMAs and Grammy awards. She is a singer who has won 6 Grammy awards in a row.
Biography of Taylor Swift
She was born on December 13, 1989 in Reading, Pennsylvania, United States of America. She was raised by her parents in the same area and she got a high school diploma from Home School by Aaron Academy which is located in Readings. She has an interest of signing from his early ages and she began singing in her school functions and later joined different bands when grown up. She has a magical voice and she is a beautiful lady too, apart from her voice her beautiful looks also gave her a positive advantage. Her height is 5 feet and 11 inch which is quite impressive for a girl and weight is 52 kg which gives her a perfect look. Major sources of her net worth are album sales, concerts and endorsements.
- Complete Name: Taylor Alison Swift
- Nick Name: Taylor
- Birth: December 13, 1989
- Born at: Reading, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Height: 5 feet 11 inch
- Weight: 52 kg
- Relationship Status: Unmarried
- Children: None
- Education: Home School by Aaron Academy
- Nationality: United States of America
- Ethnicity: German-Scottish-English
- Occupation: Singer, Song writer, Music producer
- Wealth Source: Music
Apart from professional life Taylor Swift is living a luxurious life and she has a long list of boyfriends and it seems that she is not getting married soon. Her first boyfriend noted over media was Lucas Till who was seen multiple times dating Taylor in 2009. After that she remained in relationship with Jake Gyllenhaal in 2011, Eddie Redmayne in 2012 and his recent boyfriend is Tom Hiddleston and both have a very strong long life from the previous year and are known as “HiddleSwift”.
Earning sources of Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift earning sources are music sales, concerts and endorsements that she does for different brands. All these sources combined made Taylor Swift net worth equal to $310 million. We have broken down her net worth into her earning sources and the details of these are given below.
- Taylor Swift earnings from the sales of the music totals $81 million
- Taylor Swift earnings form concert and tours are $417 million
- She has earned from her acting roles a total of $8.5 million
- She has earned from endorsements of different brands which totaled $115 million
- Merchandise sales of her brand totaled an amount of $62 million
- Earnings of Taylor Swift from her YouTube channel totaled $66 million
- Total investment income of Taylor Swift in 2016 is $35 million
- Total Earnings of Taylor Swift in 2016 are $789 million
- Taylor Swift paid taxes of -$365 million in 2016
- Total expenses incurred during the whole year totaled -$111 million
- Taylor Swift net worth currently stands at $310 million
Timeline of Taylor Swift net worth
In the above section we have reviewed the net worth sources of Taylor swift but now in this section we are interested in knowing that how much she has earned from these sources in year wise. The details of this analysis are given below.
- In 2006 her net worth was $8.5 million
- In 2007 her net worth was $16 million
- In 2008 her net worth was $28 million
- In 2009 her net worth was $56 million
- In 2010 her net worth was $70 million
- In 2011 her net worth was $120 million
- In 2012 her net worth was $140 million
- In 2013 her net worth was $201 million
- In 2014 her net worth was $225 million
- In 2015 her net worth was $291 million
- In 2016 her net worth is $310 million
Comparison of Taylor Swift net worth
Taylor Swift is a very popular singer and she is considered as one of the richest female singer in Hollywood. She is quite impressive with her voice and her tunes that lead her to that much worth. We have collected data of famous singer and compared their net worth with Taylor Swift net worth and the results of the comparison are given below.
- Miley Cyrus net worth is 56% smaller than Taylor Swift net worth
- Taylor Swift total assets are 17% smaller compared to Beyoncé net worth
- Taylor Swift assets are 7 times greater than Selena Gomez net worth
- Kobe Bryant total assets are about the same with net worth of Taylor Swift
- LeBron James net worth is 46% bigger than Taylor Swift
- Taylor Swift assets are twice as the assets of Tom Brady
- Bernie Sanders net worth is 581 times smaller than Taylor Swift
- Hillary Clinton net worth is 10 times Smaller than Taylor Swift
- Average American net worth is 4,525 times smaller than net worth of Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift net worth is $310 million which makes her one of the richest female singer in Hollywood. She is quite impressive in her singings and as well as her looks. She has a large fan following on her You Tube and other social media channels. She earns a lot of money from her music sales, concerts and endorsements of different brands.