Skin is the largest organ of the body which marshes off the dead cells in the body. It makes the living different and this article has given a different way to the cells that are in living position and they move up from lower layers and it continues to renew the skin cells and makes it look radiant, smooth and young.
With this, the skin which looks natural starts to slow down the procedure and results in the dead skin cel accumulation and it also makes the out layer of the skin soft.
“The buildup makes the skin look dark and dull which also leads the blemishes of skin and also create fine lines over it”
Only by taking bath or shower, it is not sufficient to clear the dead cells of the skin and make it smooth and soft. By doing exfoliation on weekly basis can keep you away from the dead cells and make your skin smooth.
“It moisturizes the products which spreads into the skin deeply and improves the circulation of blood”
To exfoliate the skin, it is god to see all the types of the skin whether it is drying, sensitive or oily. It always needs to be applied on the elbows, feet, dark and dull parts of the body, feet and knees.
It is not necessary to use the cleansing products to make your skin exfoliate and some other ingredients which are natural and are used in the kitchen removes the dead cells of skin and makes your skin look clear and fresh.
Some of the top remedies for dead cells of skin are as follows:
The gritty oatmeal texture looks natural which acts as an exfoliating agent for all the types of skin. Saponins that are present in the cells removes the dead cells and also the excess in the sebum and also some other impurities as well.
Also, some minerals and vitamins present in the oatmeal prove to be good for the skin and also the proteins present in the oatmeal restricts it from loss of water and it makes your skin moisturize for a longer period of time.
- Take 2 tbsp. of oatmeal in a bowl and add plain yogurt in it along with some quantity of honey. Make a paste of it and apply it on your face. Also massage it with the help of circular motions and scrub the dead cells of the skin. Let your skin simmer down for few minutes and then wash it with water. Apply a moisturizer on your dry skin.
- There is also an option to mix oatmeal with honey in the similar quantity like 2 tbsp. Add water and lemon juice in it and make a paste of it. Rub this oatmeal on your skin and use scrub on skin for some minutes and keep it aside for few minutes for at least 10 minutes and wash it then.
Repeat the remedies for few times more than a week and use scrubs on whole of your body and face as well.
2. Olive Oil & Sugar
The mixture of olive oil and sugar proves to be a good scrub for all the types of skin. These particles of sugar remove the dead cells in the skin. Olive oil proves to be a god moisturizer for your skin.
Scrub is a great exfoliator for all the parts of the body and it also includes lips as well.
- Take a cup of sugar and add olive oil with at least 3 tbsp. in it.
- Take honey of at least 3 tsp and add lemon juice in this mixture.
- Apply this mixture on the skin and apply by rubbing in way of circular motions for at least few minutes.
- Wash it with water and let it dry.
- Use the scrub with sugar for at least two times.
3. Green Tea
By drinking green tea to make your health good, recycled tea bags are good for the scrubbing of skin and the remedies should be homemade.
The texture of the leaves of green tea is rough and exfoliates the skin and removes dead cells of skin, impurities and dirt. Also, it increases the complexion of the skin and improves the elasticity of skin and makes it healthy.
- Take the contents of green tea bags in quantity of 1 to 2 tsp and add them in a bowl with some amount of honey.
- Also add 1 tbsp. of baking soda in it.
- Take all the ingredients and mix them completely.
- Spread this mixture on your face and make a thick paste of it.
- Apply the mixture on face and make a mask on your face.
- Let this mask simmer for 10 minutes at least.
- Take off this mask by using your wet fingers.
- At least use this scrub mask on your face for at least a once in a week.
While in need of an exfoliator which clears the dead cells of skin, it is important to use coffee and apply this on face. It can be a good choice for you and your face.
Coffee grounds eliminate the dead skin and production of the body improves in development of new cells. Also, the flavonols present in the coffee improves the texture of the skin and also it repairs the skin which is damages and maintains a complexion of glowing skin.
- Take the coffee grounds and add olive oil of 1 tbsp. along with almond oil and also add organic honey, sugar and almond oil in it.
- Massage your face well and also apply it on elbows, knees, neck and face and it should be in circular motions.
- Let this simmer down on your skin for at least 10 minutes.
- Wash it with lukewarm water and let the part of your skin get dry.
- Use this scrub for at least once in a week.
Almonds are good for pampering the skin. They have vitamins E & A in it and they are very much rich with the antioxidant materials. They keep the skin healthy and make it look young.
- Soak these almonds in water for an overnight. If you need better results, soak them in milk.
- In the next morning, you are required to peel your skin off and grind them to make a granular paste.
- Also add honey with 2 tsp in it.
- Apply this paste mixture on your neck and face.
- Rub this mixture in a circular motion for few minutes and then let it become dry for 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and use this honey and almond scrub for about 2 to 3 minutes in a week.
6. Orange Peels
After eating oranges, it is important to throw the peels and instead of using peels placed in the sunlight for few days. It is important to grind them properly. You need to use the routine for your skin care. This rough nature of powder acts as an exfoliating agent and it removes the dead cells of skin and dirt form the skin completely.
It also has vitamin C and it is rich in antioxidant materials which revitalize skin and makes it vibrant and young.
- Take yogurt and orange peel powder and make a paste of it.
- Apply it on the neck and face.
- Allow this mixture to get settled for at least 20 minutes.
- Use your wet hands and rub this paste in circular motions on your face.
- Also repeat this procedure at least once in a week.
7. Gram Flour
Gram flour is named as besan in simple words which is used as an ingredient which is natural and removes the dead cells of skin and makes the skin glowing.
It removes extra oil from the skin and averts problems like blackheads, pimples and acne.
- Take gram flour and rose water and make a paste of it by adding more of rose water in it and this paste is now effective for your skin and apply this on the skin and let it become dry so leave it for at least 15 minutes. Use scrub on your face and spread it through fingers and then wash your face.
- Also, mix the plain yogurt and gram flour. Add turmeric powder in it to make the paste thick and then add some part of yogurt. Spread this mixture over your face and let it become dry to wash it off.
Repeat this remedy for your face for at least 3 to 4 times a week.
8. Warm Water Soak & Pumice Stone
Exfoliation of feet is important and especially your heels. Soak your feet in warm water and scrub your dead cells of skin. It can prevent your feet from cracking.
- Add warm water and also some drops of liquid soap as well in this foot tub.
- Put your feet in this soapy water for minimum 15 minutes and make your skin soft.
- Also scrub your skin with this pumice stone and use it in circular motions and apply this for about 10 minutes.
- Wash off your feet and make your feet clean. Use a towel and make your feet clean
- Take coconut oil or olive oil and apply it on feet
- Take a pair of cotton socks and let it on rest for an overnight and repeat this at least once in a week.
9. Avocado Seed
It is a common practice to use pulp of avocado on face to create a mask on face. Also, you can avoid dead cells from skin to remove the sebum in excess and also some impurities which can damage the skin.
Seeds have antioxidants in rich quantity and it helps in repairing the damaged and dry skin.
- Take seeds of avocado and wash it with them and also remove the brown skin from face.
- Grind it and make a powder of it. Blend this in a higher amount and put it in grinder.
- Mix it with 1 tbsp. of powder and add honey and olive oil in it.
- Rub the mixture on your face, different parts of the body, neck, hands and face and apply it in circular motion.
- Wait for at least 15 minutes and then go for a bath.
- Use this scrub for about one time a week.
10. Dry Brushing
Brush your hairs to remove the dead cells from skin and it may become effective for the marsh dead cells and can open up the pores. It can add benefit to the skin and can make it tight and improve the texture of skin cells.
- Stand up in your washroom and make your motions brisk and start your day by brushing your feet slowly and cover your legs, shoulders, arms, back, chest and abdomen.
- Keep doing it for 20 minutes and then enjoy a bath.
- Then apply your skin with a moisturizer and repeat it for few times in a week.
Point To Be Noted:
Whenever you use a brush, it should be dry bristle brush for your skin.
- Before you exfoliate your face, it is important to open your pores of the skin and make it soft, dead skin cells and dirt from the face and the deep layers of the skin as well. Give some steam to your face and apply the scrub for about 20 minutes.
- The face becomes clean and you do not feel the need to do makeup.
- After the natural oil removes from the skin, it makes your skin look fresh and glowing. You can apply the moisturizer after that.
- If this scrub enters in your eyes then you need to wash your eyes with cold water to make it cool.
- Always remember to scrub your skin and prevent it from getting harsh.
- Do not exfoliate too much so that the result of the skin can become irritation free and there may not appear any redness on skin.
- Use a sponge and scrub your skin properly. It is not easy to clean your skin as it contains bacteria.